- International Diamond Society
Auburn, CA 95603
Get to know Parris
After attending San Diego State University, Parris jumped right into high-end residential real estate. He began his real estate career in Irvine CA. Since entering the real estate market Parris has sold over a $350 million in residential properties. However, all the accolades, awards and accomplishments wouldn’t mean much without creating happy clients along the way. Thanks to exceptionally loyal clientele, more than 60% of Parris’ business can be attributed to positive word-of-mouth referrals from past clients.
Experience and Recognition
- Masters Club in Volume and Transactions 2012 & 2013
- Coldwell Banker TOP 100 Agent Sacramento/Tahoe Region 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- TOP 10% Coldwell Banker Sacramento/Tahoe Region 2014
- TOP 5% Coldwell Banker Sacramento/Tahoe Region 2015 & 2016
- #2 Agent Overall in Sales Auburn Office 2015 & 2016
- Residential property sales including luxury homes, vacant land, condominiums, income properties & new home developments
- Exceptional attention to detail and customer service, knowledgeable analysis of residential property values, vacant land, new home development, new construction
- Expertise and renowned credibility in resolving difficult transactions
Parris and His Team
All the marketing, pricing strategy, networking and ultimate sale of each home is my responsibility. That being said, with over 20 years of selling and marketing experience, I have learned that the public demands a high level of service which is impossible for a single agent to give. To have a full-time TEAM to include a Marketing Director and Escrow Coordinator means that all timelines are regularly reviewed and adhered to, and there’s always someone in the office to answer your call. A full-time Marketing Director means the best possible exposure for your property and a strong commitment to the internet. Everyone on our staff is an expert in their respective field with years of experience in both customer loyalty and real estate. Simply stated, we meet daily to make sure our clients are getting the highest level of service and we are always striving to improve.
"Parris was an exceptional real estate agent! From our very first meeting, he demonstrated expertise and professionalism. He immediately helped us in ways we couldn't have thought of. He was a great listener, and moved rapidly to help us secure our new home! He was there for us every step of the way, and so helpful in our home purchase in a rural area which we are unfamiliar with. I would recommend him to anyone, he kept in touch on a regular basis and reminded us when something was due. These were attributes I appreciated so much as we are so busy. Thanks again Parris!"
-Carol Paskulin, Client